We exist to EMPOWER everyone who enters our space to AWAKEN their inner greatness, CULTIVATE their ability to live at their full potential and REALIZE their life's true mission.
Namaspa is a yoga & wellness community that inspires each individual to experience their own greatness through the transformational practices of Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga, other "Lite" yoga styles, wellness services, workshops and trainings. We invite all to explore and dissolve their physical, mental and energetic blocks through the application of balanced action - effort and ease, to create a new level of openness, freedom and connection. We are committed to making the benefits of yoga accessible to all experience levels, body types, ages and incomes through our classes, Ambassador and Community Outreach Programs.
Namaspa’s intent is to assist everyone who enters our space to enhance their power - the ability to live at their full potential and to realize their life's mission through peaceful action.
- As a member of the Namaspa team, I promise to create a safe space for all students to be at home and at ease, where they can be themselves and feel accepted for who they are.
- I pledge to see the divine light within others at this studio and to treat them accordingly, with respect, love and compassion. If I have an issue with another person, my first course of action will be to speak directly to him or her about it, as I would a brother or sister, in an accountable fashion to find a peaceful solution.
- I pledge to work and interact with others in accordance with the ethics of yoga practice, in particular
- Nonviolence: I will practice acceptance and compassion for myself and others, ensuring that my actions are kind and helpful, with an awareness to avoid creating injury or destruction of any kind.
- Non-lying: I commit to speaking words derived from honesty, truth and love, and not speaking words that derive from deception, assumption, exaggeration or creating or furthering gossip.
- Non-stealing: I commit not to take anything that has not been freely given, including the time, resources and possessions of others.
- Non-harassing: I will not use my sexual energy to harass, exploit or intimidate anyone at any time.
- Non-grasping: I will embrace the continuous flow of change in our environment and embrace and encourage this for myself and others around me.
- I acknowledge and agree to fulfill the responsibilities of my role at Namaspa with the full understanding of the task, the results and the example set for others. As such, I acknowledge that I am a teacher here, teaching empowerment of others, regardless of my current role, and regardless of whether or not I am on my mat, at the check-in desk or interacting with students.
- In summary, I pledge to continue to make myself good, the studio good and the teachers, students and volunteers good, in all words and actions.