Take the time to take care of your body. Give it the focused attention it so deserves, loosening areas of tightness and nourishing tissues with increased circulation.
Surrender completely to replenish your energy and awaken with a fresh outlook.
Aromatherapy Massage, Deep Tissue/Therapeutic, Cupping, Energetic Healing, Hot Stone, Pregnancy, Reiki, Relaxation, Sport Massage/Active Isolated Stretching, Thai, Ayurvedic Treatments
Namaspa Massage Rates
60 minutes: $75
90 minutes: $105
4-pack of massages: $260
(can be used for massages or yoga privates)
4-pack of 90 minute massages: $360
- 60 min Snehan, Mardavam and Marma Facial - $20 surcharge per treatment over 60 min massage pricing; Introductory pricing (through February 2020): same price as regular massage.
- 60 min Hasta Padha Basti - $30 surcharge per treatment to 60 min massage pricing (you get to keep any excess oil for self-application) - Introductory Pricing through February 2020: $10 surcharge
- 90 minute Localized Basti - $30 surcharge to 90 minute massage pricing (you get to keep any excess oil for self-application) - Introductory Pricing through February 2020: $10 surcharge
|Therapist Availabilities (X): Please call them directly @...||
* Bend studio*
|X Bend (massage & Ayurveda Treatments)||X Redmond (massage & Ayurveda Treatments)||X Bend (massage & Ayurveda Treatments)|
* Bend studio*
* Bend studio*
Please call or text the therapist directly or call the studio @ (541) 550-8550.
ACTIVE STRETCH & MASSAGE
with Patrick Kincart of BendBodyWorks
Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) is a muscle stretching and strengthening technique that allows for a gradual, gentle stretch of the specific muscles to maximize its length, flexibility and power. Also known as the Mattes Method, AIS was developed some 40 years ago by Aaron Mattes, a Florida kinesiologist. This technique restores the greatest level of function to the muscles, tendons, vertebrae, ligaments, and joints. One of its most important benefits is that AIS promotes stronger superficial and deep muscle fascial structures, which can create greater overall power through increased flexibility and strength.
AIS has been described, as “assisted therapeutic stretching,” since the trained practitioner coaches the patient to more effectively and gently stretch a muscle that he or she may have thought was inflexible. Once learned, these stretching skills can be used by the patient to stretch daily at home.
For an appointment with Patrick at Namaspa Bend, please call him directly at (541) 350-4374.
MASSAGE WITH LIBBY NIERMAN
Libby offers relaxation, deep tissue, and pregnancy massage. As a mother of two young children she understands first hand the need to take care of one self so you can be as present to the wonders of life as possible. She strives to create an environment in which individuals feel comfortable and able to relax and receive the healing benefits of massage. Libby competed her training here, locally at COCC. Libby is available on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays.
To schedule a massage with Libby at Namaspa Bend, please call 541-410-0909.
MASSAGE WITH KRISTI KASKO
Kristi's education and passion for massage therapy and the healing arts began in 1998, when she became a certified massage therapist upon completing her training at Starfire Massage School & Healing Center in Missoula, Montana. Her practice includes various spa, clinical, and private practice settings both here in the States & in Europe during her 13 years living overseas. Kristi's sessions integrate Swedish flow, Deep Tissue Massage, Thai, Neuromuscular Therapy, & Acupressure with a deep energetic component. She is certified in Aromatherapy & enjoys offering Pre-natal massage as well. In Hungary, Kristi also studied Core Energetic & Spiritual Body Clearing. She also offers energetic healing sessions focused on clearing the energetic bodies, chakra balancing, auric cleansing, combined with Reiki.
Kristi's massage: She offers the client an experience that is individualized, sensitive, adaptive in technique crossing modalities tailoring to the need, nurturing but powerful and with flow. Her sessions are focused on leaving the client more deeply connected with themselves, more at home in their body, enjoying less restrictive pain free movement.
Kristi says, " I have the ability to give a very deep massage while maintaining a very fluid and nurturing touch. Massage asks me to bring my full presence and awareness with another in the moment, listen, & respond. My goal is to help the body remember its healthful state, to be a facilitator of the healing process. I am so grateful to be doing this work!"
In her free time, Kristi enjoys the outdoors, time with her family, hiking and kayaking, the world of dance as a performer, music and rhythm.
Kristi is available at Namaspa Bend on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Please call Kristi at 814-384-2980 to schedule an appointment.
MASSAGE WITH SUZIE NEWCOME
When I became a yoga teacher 12 years ago, I ALSO completed a 500hr training to become a massage therapist. I created the name "Namaspa" to bring these two holistic practices together - yoga and massage are both ideal to release the daily build up of physical and mental tension, and to enhance social connections and an overall experience of support and health. Since then, I have done extensive trainings in Deep Tissue and Thai Massage, and I recently completed a 10 day training in India for Ayurveda Treatments.
Relaxation massage - Swedish based strokes and light pressure designed to promote circulation and deep relaxation.
Deep Tissue massage - Slow, focused pressure at a depth just right for you to release inherent tightness from muscle knots, scar tissue or adhesions, promoting relief from joint pain (low back, shoulders, knees, hips)
Thai massage - Playfully called "lazy person's yoga", this is a fully assisted yoga practice on a floor mat (wear light, cotton clothing with long sleeves); promotes relaxation and helps release energy blocks.
Cupping - Silicon cups are applied to the skin to relieve pain and help detoxify the body, break up scar tissue, ease discomfort from arthritis and promote relaxation and stress reduction. Can be a standalone treatment or incorporated with a Deep Tissue or Relaxation massage appointment.
Hot Stone - Small, heated stones are placed on specific points on your body and also used in conjunction with the therapist's hands. The localized heat and weight of the stones warm and relax muscles, allowing the massage therapist to apply deeper pressure to those areas without causing discomfort.Can be a standalone treatment or incorporated with a Deep Tissue or Relaxation massage appointment.
Ayurveda Treatments - True health comes from a balanced body, mind and spirit. Ayurvedic treatments, using the power of touch, oils and herbs, have been used for centuries to support individuals to reach true health. These include:
- Snehan - whole body oil application with specific medicated herbal oils to nourish and revitalize and detoxify the body tissues. Naturally harmonizing Body-Mind & Spirit, this is one of the most rejuvenating treatments of Ayurveda. Increases tissue strength, improves blood circulation, rejuvenates the whole body, beautifies the skin, delays aging, induces sound sleep, promotes vitality, helps to balance energies, reduces stress, reduces the effects of jet lag. **Note: For most clients this will be the first recommended treatment. However, if there is too much illness being experienced, another treatment, such as Marma Facial or Hasta/Padha Basti may be recommended to begin.
- Localized Basti - oil "baths" for localized treatment to relieve pain, such as at the sacrum or upper back. 30 minute treatment following a Snehan.
- Hasta / Padha Basti - soothing flow of warm oil over hands and feet. Helps relieve pain from arthritis and reduce anxiety.
- Mardavam - full body oil treatment to remove toxins and encourage weight loss. This is a more vigorous version of Snehan and is recommended only after one or more Snehan treatments.
- Marma Facial - light pressure on specific points on the scalp, face, chest, hands and feet to help center and balance the mind and body's energy. Incredibly relaxing.