In service of the health & wellness of our community AND the greater Central Oregon area, we made the call on March 14 to close our physical studio spaces until further notice...
...and at 9:30am that morning we taught our first live class via Zoom! By Sunday we posted our schedule of 4 LIVE Zoom classes each day, and they are going great! Here are some of the messages we have received from students:
"Considering the format, I’ll admit that I was a bit skeptical as to how all this was going to work out. But taking the class was great! I was sweating, shaking, and all the things that happen in the studio, happened in my body here at home. - Marcy R.
"Thanks for sharing the audio links as well as giving members the opportunity to practice at home with you via Zoom (it’s been a lifesaver for those of us that need to keep immune-compromised family members safe). Thanks also for taking such good care of everyone during this very weird time. Yoga keeps me sane and happy and I’m just so grateful that you exist." - Sarah M.
"The class was fantastic! Thank you so much." - Rhea G.
"Brandy was amazing! Felt like she was in the room with us..." - James C.
"That was awesome! And loved the closing meditation. Doing yoga with puppies around was part of the experience, but having the opportunity to close the practice with the meditation really completed the experience."
Thank you thank you - Catalina F.
Join us in class - you can log in from anywhere, and even practice with your pets and kiddos!
* Sign up on the BEND studio schedule - put yourself on the class roster at least 15 minutes prior to class, and we will email you with a Link to the class. You might want to download Zoom on your computer or put the "Zoom Meetings" app on your phone - otherwise the link will prompt that if you don't have the software
* Haven't been into Namaspa before? You are welcome to purchase our Introductory Special (typically just for Central Oregon residents) - $39 for one Unlimited MONTH of classes! Use this pass to access the Online Zoom Classes AND our recorded classes on the "Audio Classes (web)" tab.
- Has it been 6 months or longer since you've been in? Email us at [email protected] and we will hook you up with a "Re-Do the Intro" pass for $39
- Feeling strapped for cash? We understand many people aren't working right now and we don't want that to inhibit your chance to do yoga. Email us at [email protected] and let us know what is going on and we will get you a price-reduced pass.
* Do you live in another timezone than US-Pacific? You can still practice with us live, however, to sign up, please email us at [email protected], because Mindbody online may think the class is already over due to the time difference. You could also reset your phone to US-Pacific time just so you can put yourself in the app.
* Your yoga pass also gives you access to our library of Audio classes, meditations, and prior zoom classes. Many of these classes were recorded live in our studios in the days before we had to close. You can only access these links from a web browser. Go to this link, enter your Mindbodyonline username and password (which you will set up when you buy your pass) and click on the "Audio Classes (web)" tab to see the full array of links. If you don't have an unlimited, pass, the link will charge your class pass - however you can bookmark it in YouTube and come back to it as often as you like for no additional fee.
* Additionally, are posting livestream meditations at 9am Pacific each morning on our Namaspa Yoga & Massage Facebook page, and we have created a free public Facebook group called, Come As You Are From Wherever You Are, with postings of our zoom recordings, and more. It is another great way to stay connected from your living room!
See you in Zoom!
Suzie, Brandy and the Namaspa Teaching Team