9 days | 5 locations from Sanur to Candidasa $1,945USD* | November 8 - 16, 2019
Register online with your $500 deposit (deducted from the total; balance due Sept 1, $200 early payment discount if paid in full by May 1)
From pristine beaches to temples surrounded by jungle, Bali is a land loaded with cultural and natural highlights. This well-packed yoga & meditation retreat offers up the perfect blend of the must-sees with free time to get off the beaten path — where the people you’ll encounter are just as likely to be memorable locals as other travellers. With its excellent food, artists, and culture, there’s more to this beloved island than just getting a little extra sun.
- Relax on stunning beaches
- Uncover the unique culture of Ubud
- Explore Hindu temples
- Marvel at the power of active volcanoes
- Two invigorating and relaxing yoga classes a day (Baptiste, Yin, Yoga Nidra & meditation) led by Namaspa Yoga Community owners and Tier 3 Certified Baptiste Teachers Suzie Newcome and Brandy Berlin.
Day 1 | Sanur
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 | Sanur/Munduk
Visit the Lake Danu Bratan Temple and take a walk through the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces before arriving at the guesthouse in Munduk. Enjoy some delicious Balinese cuisine.
Day 3 | Munduk/Kintamani
Drive through lush rice fields and winding mountain roads to Kintamani, then take a dip in the local hot springs.
Day 4 | Kintamani
Free day in Kintamani for optional activities or exploring the village.
Day 5 | Kintamani/Ubud
Opt for a sunrise hike to the top of Mt Batur before travelling to the cultural heart of Bali, stopping for lunch at the G Adventures supported- Bali Community Training Lunch Program. Arrive in Ubud in the late afternoon for an orientation walk and some free time.
Day 6 | Ubud
Enjoy a free day to explore exactly what interests you in Ubud. Opt to visit the Monkey Forest, numerous temples, rice paddies, and markets. In the evening, opt to take in a traditional Kecak dance performance.
Day 7 | Ubud/Candidasa
Visit Kerta Gosa, the historic court of justice, before the journey to Candidasa, a superb beach location perfect for relaxing.
Day 8 | Candidasa
Continue exploring or relaxing on the beach—the choice is yours.
Day 9 | Candidasa
Depart at any time.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO- protected)
- Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan)
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Accommodations: Hotels/simple guesthouses (8 nts).
Meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner. Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
Transportation: Private van, public bus, boat, walking.
Staff & experts: Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
*Tour only price per traveler. Flight quote available on request. My Own Room charges will apply. For full terms and conditions visit gadventures.com/terms.