9 days | 5 locations from Sanur to Candidasa $1,945USD* | November 8 - 16, 2019
(deducted from the total; balance due Sept 1, $200 early payment discount if paid in full by May 1)
From pristine beaches to temples surrounded by jungle, Bali is a land loaded with cultural and natural highlights. This well-packed yoga & meditation retreat offers up the perfect blend of the must-sees with free time to get off the beaten path — where the people you’ll encounter are just as likely to be memorable locals as other travelers. With its excellent food, artists, and culture, there’s more to this beloved island than just getting a little extra sun.
- Relax on stunning beaches
- Uncover the unique culture of Ubud
- Explore Hindu temples
- Marvel at the power of active volcanoes
- Two invigorating and relaxing yoga classes a day (Baptiste, Yin, Yoga Nidra & meditation) led by Namaspa Yoga Community owners and Tier 3 Certified Baptiste Teachers Suzie Newcome and Brandy Berlin. (Please note: You do not have to have an established yoga practice to participate. These yoga practices will meet you exactly where you are and support you in establishing your practice. Promise!)
- Learn about and experience your chakra system, and how to use your journey to reboot your energy systems for greater power, effectiveness and happiness! 20 hours of CEUs toward your Namaspa TRUE U 300Hr Program or 20 CEUs toward Yoga Alliance.
Testimonials from our last International Yoga Retreat:
"I Loved it all! It was the break I needed to further heal in my life. Twice a day yoga in a beautiful location and right outside my room without having to think about any of the logistics like: fitting it into my schedule, child care, parking, etc was amazing! I also liked not having to make any decisions about what to do, where to go, meal planning, cleaning, etc!!!!!!!!!!!! It was truly a nice break from reality for a mom on vacation." Carey Fitzgerald
"My favorite part was the yoga and the experience of getting to know the fellow retreat friends. I loved that we were able to workshop a few things, add some meditation and have a daily accountability as to why we were there." Chasity Cianciolo Dummann
Day 1 | Sanur
Arrive at any time between 9am - 4pm. We will arrange a meetup at the airport to transport you to the hotel. Our group meetup is at 6pm and we will have dinner together immediately after.
Day 2 | Sanur/Munduk
Visit the Lake Danu Bratan Temple and take a walk through the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces before arriving at the guesthouse in Munduk. Enjoy some delicious Balinese cuisine.
Day 3 | Munduk/Kintamani
Drive through lush rice fields and winding mountain roads to Kintamani, then take a dip in the local hot springs.
Day 4 | Kintamani
Free day in Kintamani for optional activities or exploring the village.
Day 5 | Kintamani/Ubud
Opt for a sunrise hike to the top of Mt Batur before traveling to the cultural heart of Bali, stopping for lunch at the G Adventures supported- Bali Community Training Lunch Program. This program this supports and assists people living with disabilities in Bali to find independence and meaningful employment through training in the hospitality sector. See Planeterra Foundation for more information. Arrive in Ubud in the late afternoon for an orientation walk and some free time.
Day 6 | Ubud
Enjoy a free day to explore exactly what interests you in Ubud. Opt to visit the Monkey Forest, numerous temples, rice paddies, and markets. In the evening, opt to take in a traditional Kecak dance performance.
Day 7 | Ubud/Candidasa
Visit Kerta Gosa, the historic court of justice, before the journey to Candidasa, a superb beach location perfect for relaxing.
Day 8 | Candidasa
Continue exploring or relaxing on the beach—the choice is yours.
Day 9 | Candidasa
Depart at any time.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO- protected)
- Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan)
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Accommodations: Hotels/simple guesthouses (8 nts).
Meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner. Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
Transportation: Private van, public bus, boat, walking.
Staff & experts: Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
*Tour only price per traveler. Flight quote available on request. My Own Room charges will apply. For full terms and conditions visit gadventures.com/terms.
Should I bring a yoga mat?
Yes! Please bring your own mat, as well as a block for modifications and Yin practices.
How many people will be on the trip?
Our target is 25
Is transportation from the airport included?
Yes, both arriving and departing.
Will be be sharing a room?
Yes, you will have a roommate. If you would like a private room, the surcharge will be $689
Do we have a special deal on flights?
No, flight arrangements are up to each individual. Please choose a flight that lands between 9am-4pm on Nov 8, and departs on Nov 16 (you may choose to arrive earlier and stay later at your own cost and arrangements.)
Can Vegan and/or Gluten free diets be accommodated?