Yoga, the union of mind and body, is achieved in part through practicing physical postures, which cultivate mind-body awareness. If the clothes you are wearing are too loose fitting or tight, howe ...View Article
Register For a Class
With over 50 classes a week, you are sure to find a class that accommodates your busy schedule. Check out our class schedule today!
Are you ready to take your practice - and your life - to the next level? Step into your power with our many workshop offerings.
NAMASPA is a welcoming community for beginning and experienced yogis alike. We are one of only two Baptiste Affiliate studios on the West Coast. As such, we offer Baptiste Power Vinyasa classes in a heated studio, as well as Gentle Flow, Yin, Restorative, and Meditation classes in a non-heated setting. All of our classes are perfect for students of all skill levels and body types. At NAMASPA, we encourage you to live your yoga on and off the mat!
Join us at our convenient Westside location
1135 NW Galveston, Bend, Or 97702
Based on the feedback we received from YOU in our recent survey, we will be ADDING and CHANGING several classes in February. Mark your calendars - more classes means less excuses!
* NEW: Monday 8-9am Hour of Power (main studio, Suzy Matias)
* CHANGED: Monday 7-8pm will now be Restorative/Nidra (main studio, Nancy Lumpkin)
* NEW: Tuesday 1:30pm Hour of Power (main studio, Kristin Tone)
* CHANGED: Wed noon-1pm will be a Beginner Series (upstairs, Nancy Lumpkin)
* NEW: Thursday 1:30pm Hour of Power (main studio, Kim Yager-Gilchrist)
* NEW: Friday 8-9am Intermediate/Yin (main studio, Shawna Reece) (please take 10 power classes before taking this class to gain familiarity with the sequence)
* NEW: Friday 4-5pm Flow/Yin (main studio, Brandy Berlin)
* NEW: Saturday 6-7pm AcroJam Community Class (main studio, Taylor Anderson)
* CHANGED: Sunday 7:30am will now be an Hour of Power 8-9am (Amy Doherty, Petit Pinson)
* NEW: Sunday noon Hour of Power (main, Linda Taylor)